Current job openings
Web designer / Integrator
Our custom software development department at Survive IT is looking for a passionate individual to join the team. The selected candidate will be responsible for conceiving, designing, and integrating graphic assets in our projects.
The position balances out both design tasks and web integration tasks.
- Produce designs and pages for our clients’ websites.
- Implement and integrate the designs in the websites.
- Conceive branding elements for clients.
- Stay up to date with the latest design and web trends.
- AEC, DEC or equivalent certificate or diploma.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Mastery of HTML5, CSS3 and Sass. Strong knowledge of responsive design principles.
- Knowledge of React (ES6).
- Strong knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Experience with social media platforms and their design requirements and SEO.
- Ability to understand the features’ requirements and design and implement the views associated with it.
- Be curious, autonomous, collaborative, and open-minded.
The Custom Software Development team is growing, and we are looking for a passionate developer to join us and help build great software for our clients. Our projects target all platforms: Desktop, Web and Mobile, but for this position we are looking for someone with more Web development experience. Our Web projects are either in React.js or Next.js, and some of them use Redux.js. The backend of those apps are all in C# using ASP.NET Core, so anyone with knowledge in these technologies will get bonus points.
Since we are still in the process of building the software development team, we are looking for someone with a good sense of leadership and resourcefulness. Someone who can adapt to changes and can quickly analyze technical difficulties and suggest and implement thoughtful solutions without the need for strong guidance.
- Bachelor’s in software engineering or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in the industry as software developer
- Required: 3 years using React.js
- Great asset: 2 years using C# (ASP.NET Core)
- Important: Understanding of Scrum process
- Important: Driven by challenges
- Important: Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Great collaborator and enjoys teamwork
- Open to new ideas and projects